They call me a wordsmith. Creator of all things beautiful and inspiring. Aloha nui loa! 🌺
The brain behind the pen
They call me a wordsmith. Creator of all things beautiful and inspiring.
I am a writer, published author, author coach, branding strategist, speaker.
I work with creative, passionate women entrepreneurs, coaches, healers, experts & thought leaders who are aligned, called and totally ready to turn their unique story and powerful message into published and bestselling transformational books and signature journals/planners. I show them how to make their tribe completely obsessed and devoted to their work – while sprinkling every step with serious fun and lots of Aloha. I also train them how to brand and package their brilliance into signature programs and lucrative high-paying consulting business.
When I’m not writing, designing and publishing books and journals and helping people brand and run businesses they love, I’m a mommy to two amazing kids – Cameron who is 8 and Amber who is 5. I am also a Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis, Hypothyroidism and Fibromyalgia warrior and advocate.
CURIOUS TO KNOW MORE?
Here are 10 more facts about me…
1. I am a Filipino broadcasting from our humble home on the island of Oahu, Hawaii. I have two amazing Fil-Am kids and a husband who’s American but is 99% Filipino at heart.
2. I have been writing and self-publishing books since 2012. I have authored six books under my real name (plus four more forthcoming this 2017), five under pen names, and contributing author to two international best-selling anthology books, including print, eBook and soon audio book formats. In 2015, I was inducted into The Bestselling Authors International™ Organization, dedicated to honoring authors across the globe who have achieved the coveted “Bestseller” status for their work.
3. I have been featured and written articles for The HuffingtonPost, Manila Bulletin Style Weekend (the Philippines’ largest broadsheet newspaper’s weekly magazine), my College Alma Mater’s official school publication: Lasallian Voices In Action (LAVOXA), and High School publication The Canossian Gazette.
4. When I was a child, I always say I wanted to become a medical doctor or a broadcast journalist/newscaster when I grow up.
5. In 2006, the biggest hurdle in my journey made me stop right in my tracks. At the height of my broadcasting career, I suddenly fell terribly ill. I started stuttering and my voice became more hoarse. I was having rapid weight gain, extreme fatigue and brain fog, my whole body was swollen, muscles and joints were extremely stiff and painful, and suffering from depression. My self-confidence dwindled so much I hid myself in my own shell. Doctors and specialists diagnosed me with severe Autoimmune Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis and Hypothyroidism on top of chronic bronchial asthma I’ve had since childhood. My world fell apart as the truth was staring me right on my face – I had to put my career on hold. I wasn’t going to become a broadcast journalist. I felt I was a failure.
6. In 2006 I was a freelance events host (weddings, corporate events, parties, you name it)
7. In the college/university education setting, I was once a professor/instructor teaching IT, English and Public Speaking.
8. I used to dabble in oil and acrylic painting on canvas. However, due to health issues (I have bronchial asthma), I now prefer digital arts.
9. I am a Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis, Hypothyroidism and Fibromyalgia warrior and advocate. I have a disc bulge, annular fissure and sciatica nerve pain. I use a cane whenever pain is unbearable.
10. I am a living proof that it’s never too late and you’re never too young or too old to make your dreams a reality. There are so many amazing and unique stories out there waiting to be heard. Don’t hold yourself anymore by not being visible to the world. It’s about time you tell yours, inspire more people and manifest more abundance into your life. It’s time to give the world the gift of your unique story and powerful message.
You are strong, brave and beautiful! You are an inspiration!
You are called to Write, Publish, Inspire!
Memberships, Certifications and Awards:
As Seen On:
Get in touch